Information about processing of personal data from the contact form by MSV
Information obligation arising from Article 13 paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- MSV (ul. Sympatyczna 2/5, 94-014 Łódź, Polska)
- Making contact and sending current commercial information regarding goods or services offered by MSVusing the data provided in the contact form on the website: msv.com.pl.
Legal basis of processing:
- The processing of your personal data which were input in the contact form, results from the Administrator's legitimate interest, i.e. the performance of contact with you [Article 6 paragraph 1, point f of the General Data Protection Regulation - RODO].
- The processing of your personal data which were input in the contact form is necessary for the fulfilment of the Administrator's legal obligations [Article 6 paragraph 1, point c of the General Data Protection Regulation - RODO].
Categories of data recipients
- Entities authorized on the basis of legal regulations
- Employees of MSV
- Entities providing external services to MSV: accounting, IT and bookkeeping on the basis of a separate agreement, required for proper implementation of services by MSV.
Data storage period:
- The data will be stored until the expiration date of limitation tax liabilities and other public and legal obligations encumbered on MSV
- Until you withdraw your agreement for the data processing. The data will be deleted immediately after the withdrawal of agreement to process them.
Rights related to processing
- The right to request from Administrator access to data, rectification, removing or restriction of processing.
- The right to transfer personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the Chairman of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The right to object.
- It is not required to provide data before conclusion of a contract with MSV, however the consequence of not providing such data will be inability of MSV to contact you.
- Your data will not be transferred by MSV to third parties or international organisations.
- Based on your personal data MSV does not make automated decisions and does not perform profiling process.