www.msv.com.pl site is designed to allow manufacturers, traders and distributors having a specified range to place or retrieve information about the offers that interest them, and also to upload data about your business and products offered by it.
§ 1. DEFINITIONS
www.msv.com.pl – the online advertising marketplace for textile machinery and equipment, owned and operated by MSV Magdalena Panak ("MSV"), Sympatyczna 2/5 Street, 94-014 Łódź, Poland, VAT EU no PL7262433123, hereinafter referred to as "website".
User - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which after undergoing the registration procedure will have access to the services offered by the www.msv.com.pl MSV and can use the platform as both buyer and seller.
Services - means all services provided electronically through the site www.msv.com.pl by MSV.
Products (offers) - means goods (things), a services or rights that may be offered at www.msv.com.pl, in accordance with these regulations.
§ 2. REGISTRATION
1. User registration in www.msv.com.pl platform is free (except for sponsored content and advertising appearing on pages www.msv.com.pl) and
allows you to add information about goods, services on www.msv.com.pl website.
2. MSV reserves the right to make payment for services already rendered, or the introduction of new, paid services.
3. MSV may refuse registration and deny the issuance of an account to any User for whatever reason.
4. In order to register you must complete the registration form located on the site www.msv.com.pl, then enter ink you recived in email
which you provided during registration.
5. The User sending the registration form states that:
• the full data entered is complete and genuine,
• he/she is entitled to contract for the provision of services electronically,
• data given does not violate any rights of third parties,
• acquainted with the rules and agree to abide by them.
6. The user agrees to the time of registration for posting and processing of personal data by MSV and to receive
correspondence especially commercial information sent by electronic means in accordance with the act of 01 july 2013 on
electronic services (oj . no. 144, item. 1204, as amended).
7. In order to implement the agreements or make any other legal transaction with the user, MSV may process the data
necessary due to the property of the service or its method of accounting.
8. Registered user of site www.msv.com.pl has access to their data, and is required to update them. you can request removal of
their personal data from the database, except that MSV may refuse to remove personal data in cases justified by law.
9. The user shall be responsible for all users and the content of all the messages which are sent thought his own e-mail
accounts, as well as the consequences of such messages.
§ 3. OFFERS
1. Uploading offers by users is possible after registration in the database of the platform www.msv.com.pl If you are registered,
the use of this website may require providing your email and password additionally.
2. Each posted offer by the user must be approved by MSV to place it in the website www.msv.com.pl. MSV reserves the right
to refuse to post some offers for whatever reason.
3. Goods or services for which information is to be found on website www.msv.com.pl must be accurately described. The user
presenting is responsible for any errors or inaccuracy of such a description. Mark and other information concerning the origin
of the goods and the manufacturer must be complete, accurate and not mislead other users.
4. Web site www.msv.com.pl can be used only according to the law. It is prohibited to publish illegal content by Users. MSV
reserves the right to edit, shorten or pass or remove illegal (vulgar, offensive) content or other violates which are forbidden by law.
5. Each user confirms that he/she will not copy, reproduce or download information, text, images, video clips, directories, files,
databases, and offers available on the website www.msv.com.pl in order to resell or redistribute in any form. In addition, the
usage of the contents or materials for purposes that are not permitted precisely in this Regulation is prohibited.
6. MSV reserves the right in its exclusive discretion to handle any products posted on web site www.msv.com.pl. In such case,
the customers will contact MSV to ask for these products. MSV will introduce the buyer to the seller and collect a commission
for each sale in case of success in deal. In some cases, MSV can buy and resell products.
§ 4. BLOCK and DELETE ACCOUNT
1. The owner has the right to block or delate User account at any time, especially if the user does not comply with the Rules, if
he/she works against the website and / or the owner or the website members.
2. If you put illegal, offensive, inaccurate, inconsistent with the law, promoting violence, hatred, violating moral norms or morality
content in the account, the owner can remove the content, and is entitled to block the account.
3. When your account is blocked or delated by the owner, the new account requires the prior consent of the owner.
§ 5. LIABILITY
1. MSV is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage, which may arise in the future, in connection with the created content at www.msv.com.pl site.
2. MSV does not consent to any intervention in the content website www.msv.com.pl. MSV informs that User which causes this
kind of changes resulting from intentional or unintentional act or omission, may be charged with the actual costs associated
with coating damage website www.msv.com.pl. For damages caused by minors are responsible their parents or legal guardians
3. MSV shall not be responsible in particular for:
• any damage caused to third parties, arising from your use of the services in any manner inconsistent with the regulations or by law,
• information and materials collected and sent through the Internet by Users,
• loss of data caused by MSV external factors (such as a cable outage, hardware, software, etc.) or other circumstances
beyond the MSV (third-party action).
• damages resulting from the lack of continuity in the provision of services, resulting from circumstances for which MSV is not
responsible (force major, acts and omissions of third parties, etc.) by giving users false or incomplete information when
registering an account,
• providing false or incomplete information during account registration by the Users,
• the behavior of Users as well as offered goods and services,
• Users failing to comply with the Terms of the regulations,
4. All information available on or throuht the website are intended for people all over the world, they are outlined and in the form
of interactive. The information is not exhaustive. MSV makes no warranties about the validity, accuracy, reliability,
completeness or timeliness of the information, services, software, text, graphics and links. Use of this website is at the risk of
the user. The website is amended and the amended information can be provided at any time.
5. MSV Company does not guarantee that the site will work correctly, and that the website and its server are free of viruses or
other harmful mechanisms. If you use the website and your computer or data will require servicing or replacing, the MSV
company is not responsible for these costs. This website and the information on this website are provided "as is" without
warranty of any kind. All warranties and terms are hereby excluded in range of law. MSV Company, its suppliers, and any
third parties mentioned on the web site will not be responsible for any damages (including incidental and consequential
damages from loss of data or contracts as well as business interruption) that result from use or inability of use the site and
goods based on warranty, contract or any legal structure, regardless of whether the company has been advised of the
possibility of such damages.
§ 6. COPYRIGHT
This website and all information contained on it, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, video clips, and software are the property of MSV company or its assigns and content providers and are protected by Polish and international regulations referring copyright. Compilation the information on this website is sole property of MSV and is protected by Polish and international law referring copyrights. Any software used at this website is MSV property or its software suppliers and is protected by Polish and international law referring copyrights. Any other use, including copying, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication or reproduction of contents of this site is strictly prohibited and require the prior and written approval of MSV.
§ 7. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Using website www.msv.com.pl constitutes acceptance of these rules, while the user is a commitment to adhere to them.
2. In matters not covered by these regulations to provide services electronically, and in particular to make declarations in electronic form, the provisions of the civil code and other laws apply.
3. In matters not regulated herein shall apply applicable law. the invalidity or ineffectiveness of any provision of these regulations shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remainder of the Rules.
4. For disputes that may arise on the background of the use of services and services covered by the rules of the courts office MSV in Lodz - Poland.
5. MSV the right to make changes to these regulations in the future. Changes are made by MSV by posting new regulations on the website.